In this episode, Nathan and Chris discuss:
- The beauty of the entrepreneurial journey and knowing when to enter and exit an opportunity in the world of business.
- Emphasizing business development and customer acquisition as key drivers in your organization’s growth and success.
- The power of choice and taking action when things don’t pan out the way you thought they would
- Resiliency in the face of the toughest challenges life and business can throw your way.
- If you have the entrepreneurial itch, particularly at a young age, follow it.
- Find your niche, discover what makes you invaluable at a company and make it known.
- Slow down, stop and smell the roses, and spend time with the people you love most; you never know what curveballs life has to offer.
“If you’re going to fail, fail fast. Don’t spend millions of dollars to fail, spend hundreds of thousands.” — Chris Hessler.
About Chris Hessler: Chris Hessler is a serial entrepreneur, with multiple successful exits, who has launched 12 Advisory Boards throughout his career (mostly because he needed talent/experience he couldn’t afford to hire). Previously, Chris was an Operating Partner at Alpine Investors, and is currently Executive Chairman of Linkwell Health, bringing his extensive network to the platform.
Connect with Chris Hessler:
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/chris-hessler-49b22b19/
- To Be Alive! By Chris Hessler: https://www.amazon.com/Be-Alive-There-but-Grace-ebook/dp/B0794R9LWR
Connect with Nathan Mersereau:
- Phone: 248-645-1520
- Website: www.dayinacanoe.com
- Email: email@example.com
- Twitter: @NathanMersereau
- LinkedIn: Nathan Mersereau
Address: 255 S Old Woodward, Suite 310
Birmingham, MI 48009