In this episode, Nathan and Dan discuss:
- The power of connection
- Gathering gems of wisdom and sharing with others
- Setting goals beyond yourself
- Advice Dan would give to a younger self
- Connection is powerful. When you take the time to be present in the moment and connect with people, you’ll be able to see impact.
- Remember the wisdom and opportunities people gave you in your journey. Gather these gems and make it your goal to one day also impart wisdom to others so they may achieve success too.
- As you grow in your career, make it your responsibility to help people outside of your own bubble. Success and progress gives you the opportunity to support others.
- Everyone doesn’t always think like you or want to see you win. Be aware of yourself during these times of challenge. You still have to push forward.
“I not only had people that gave me opportunities, but I also had people that gave me time, knowledge, and advice. To look back, those gems added up over the years. Keep gathering those gems, as you grow older, you recognize the responsibility to give those gems back to others.” — Daniel Russell, Sr.
About Daniel Russell, Sr.: Daniel is the Vice President of national corporate sales at Trion Solutions. He is also an internationally recognized public speaker, motivator, and influencer. Dan has several years of experience in banking and finance and is involved in many charitable causes.
Connect with Daniel Russell, Sr.:
Connect with Nathan Mersereau:
LinkedIn: Nathan Mersereau
Address: 255 S Old Woodward Avenue, Suite 310
Show notes by Podcastologist: Justine Talla
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.