In this episode, Nathan and Cyrus discuss:
- The importance of mobility in our lives
- The possibility of flying cars in the near future
- Hurdles to advancement in the mobility space
- Making your entrepreneurial journey an adventure
- Not many are aware of how pivotal mobility is in our lives today. Improving systems of delivery could literally save lives. An example of this is using mobility for blood delivery to remote locations.
- Flying cars have always been conceptualized as the mobility of the future and right now, close to 600 companies are developing their own version. It will not be too far into the future until we have many working models.
- The biggest hurdle to drone delivery and functional flying cars in the modern age isn’t the lack of technological advancement, but the lack of certification and permission from aerial authorities. Airspace is dangerous, so safety should be the number one priority for companies developing their technologies.
- Life is all about going on meaningful adventures with the people you enjoy spending time with. Going on adventures can mean taking risks and pursuing a path less traveled. Incorporate this mindset in your business to have a fulfilling journey towards success.
“Go on meaningful adventures… and do it with people you enjoy spending time with.” — Cyrus Sigari
About Cyrus Sigari: Sigari is Co-founder and Managing Partner of UP.Partners, a venture capital firm supporting companies that are creating technologies that help move people and goods cleaner, faster, safer and at lower cost – on the ground, air, sea, and space.
Connect with Cyrus Sigari:
Connect with Nathan Mersereau:
LinkedIn: Nathan Mersereau
Address: 255 S Old Woodward, Suite 310
Birmingham, MI 48009
Show notes by Podcastologist: Justine Talla
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.