In this episode, Nathan and Marcus discuss:
- The importance of media presence
- Winning at what you want
- Building your dream, career, or business
- Importance of accountability in keeping your word
- Video is becoming more and more important. Think about how your authentic identity can appear in public and social media.
- Win at something that energizes you. Struggle will happen, so it’s better to struggle and move in a direction you want to go towards.
- When building your dream, build it brick by brick, focus on the day to day. Be a person of your word and always give value to people. Surround yourself with people that can get things done.
- When you fall short of keeping your word, own it, communicate with the person that trusted you. Be there to take responsibility for what happened and be honest.
“Keeping your word is probably just as important, you need people to trust you, trust your word and it means something to a lot of people. Those who have the ability to influence what you’re doing need to know that they can trust you.’” — Marcus Lewis
About Marcus Lewis: He is the President of Full View Productions, a full-service video production company in Detroit, Michigan. They work with their clients to develop top-notch ideas, direct film productions, and orchestrate post-production — ultimately, setting their clients apart from the competition.
Connect with Marcus Lewis:
Connect with Nathan Mersereau:
LinkedIn: Nathan Mersereau
Address: 36800 Woodward Avenue, Suite 200