In this episode, Nathan and Bernie discuss:
- How Bernie helps Schwab oversee $1.6 trillion dollars in custody assets.
- Bernie’s career track in the investment industry.
- Leadership lessons learned, the role of mentors, and the importance of surrounding yourself with great people.
- What opportunities Bernie sees for the future.
- Amassing great teams filled with diversity builds a strong business.
- Mentors are available at all stages of life.
- Deal with problems head on. Bad news is best early and in great detail.
- Don’t limit yourself. Embrace a growth mindset that can lead you to places you could never have imagined.
“It’s the people around us that make us great.” — Bernie Clark
Connect with Bernie Clark:
Connect with Nathan Mersereau:
LinkedIn: Nathan Mersereau
Address: 36800 Woodward Avenue, Suite 200
Bloomfield Hills, MI 48304