In this episode, Nathan and Amanda discuss:
- What attracts people to lululemon.
- Amanda’s global career journey at lululemon.
- How vision and goals create a possibility mindset.
- Amanda’s experience of moving out of a place of fear and into a place of trust.
- How the practice of yoga allows you to show up for yourself.
- Be comfortable with self-inquiry – comparison to others gets in our way.
- Focus on the similarities we have with others, not the differences.
- Give without expecting anything in return.
- Set goals that are relevant for yourself and your values.
- Don’t let fear of failure prevent you from pursuing possibilities.
“Anything is possible.” — Amanda Casgar
Connect with Nathan Mersereau:
LinkedIn: Nathan Mersereau
Address: 36800 Woodward Avenue, Suite 200
Bloomfield Hills, MI 48304