In this episode, Nathan and Stuart DePina discuss:
- How Envestnet | Tamarac differentiates itself.
- Stuart’s career path and milestones.
- Lessons learned through determination, opportunities and failure.
- The Tamarac story and Great by Choice book.
- Stuart’s motivation and what he’d tell a 20-year-old self.
- Be curious. Always look for solutions to advance the organization and mission.
- Some of the best learnings come out of failure.
- Not every metric is meaningful. Know what is important to measure.
- Stay narrow, stay focused and stay disciplined to differentiate your company.
- Make sure your people understand that they matter.
“What drives me every day is getting up and helping people be successful.” — Stuart DePina
Connect with Stuart DePina:
Stuart DePina, Group President, Envestnet | Tamarac
701 Fifth Avenue, 14th Floor
Seattle, WA 98104
35 East Wacker Dr., 24th Floor
Chicago, Il 60601
Website – www.envestnet.com
Email – Stuart.Depina@envestnet.com
Twitter – @ENVDePina
LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/in/sdepina/
Connect with Nathan Mersereau:
LinkedIn: Nathan Mersereau
Address: 36800 Woodward Avenue, Suite 200
Bloomfield Hills, MI 48304