In this episode, Nathan and Howard Behar discuss:
- Howard’s early life inspiration and what motivates him today?
- Significant moments in Howard’s career.
- What is servant leadership?
- How servant leadership worked at Starbucks.
- How mentorship can transform everyone involved.
- Howard’s books: It’s Not About the Coffee and The Magic Cup.
- Let your mission and values motivate and guide you every day.
- Anything you set your mind to you can accomplish.
- You get the most out of people when you respect and inspire them.
- Servant leadership is about actions, not words.
“Every day I want to nurture and inspire the human spirit beginning with myself first and then others.” — Howard Behar
Connect with Howard Behar:
Books: Howard’s first book- It’s Not About the Coffee
Howard’s New Book- The Magic Cup
Connect with Nathan Mersereau:
LinkedIn: Nathan Mersereau
Address: 36800 Woodward Avenue, Suite 200
Bloomfield Hills, MI 48304