Are you confident your legacy will be a lasting and impactful one?
Do you have the right plan in place in the event of incapacitation or death? Here are ways we can help bring alignment to your legacy wealth plan:
- Utilize the most current estate strategies to minimize taxation and maximize wealth transfer.
- Verify that your accounts and estate-related documents align with your intentions.
- Coordinate with your professional advisors, such as your estate attorney and CPA †.
- Facilitate meetings with family members and stakeholders to communicate your incapacitation and estate plan.
- Develop strategic charitable giving plans.
† Planning Alternatives does not provide tax, legal or accounting advice. Please consult your own tax, legal and accounting advisors before engaging in any transaction.
Don’t just live a life, leave a legacy.
You’ve worked hard to build your wealth, now is the time to protect it.
Too often, family members have to make significant financial decisions during a time of mourning. We help update your estate plan so your loved ones can spend time celebrating your life and legacy rather than settling an estate.