Building a college savings plan is more than just a financial investment – it’s an investment in the future success of a person you care deeply about.
While tax-advantaged 529 plans remain the go-to vehicle for many people saving for college expenses, there are additional avenues to explore. Strategies we can help you review include:
- Creating education trusts.
- Building portfolio asset allocation strategies.
- Evaluating various school funding scenarios.
- Making a payment directly to an educational institution.
- Utilizing Roth IRAs.
- Completing outright gifts.
- Designating assets or life insurance within an estate plan.
Invest in the future of someone you love.
It’s never been more important to have a tailored financial strategy in place for higher education.
A college education provides a foundation that an individual can stand upon for the rest of their life. It’s an investment that begins paying dividends the moment your child or grandchild is handed their diploma. Let us help you contribute to their success.