In this episode, Nathan and Bob Krause discuss:
- Pushing through adversity
- Being the best you can be
- Focusing on being present and living in the moment
- How to stop fear from paralyzing you
- When you commit to focus on your goals, whatever they may be, you’ll encounter adversity. You need to find the voice inside you that pushes you forward. Listen to that voice and let it motivate you to keep going.
- Success isn’t about doing great things but being the best you can be each day.
- Even if circumstances require you to look to the future and navigate a lot of change, don’t forget to focus on the moment. Be present when being with others.
- Fear keeps you from experiencing many things that will make you happier and your life more meaningful. Don’t be afraid to reinvent yourself even if you’re in a later life stage. Don’t be intimidated by other people.
“Don’t take anyone for granted. You never know who knows who, you never know who can help you or who you can help… treat everyone the same. ” — Bob Krause
About Bob Krause: Bob spent 9 years as a professional golfer and is training to return to the professional golf circuit. Bob is a golf instructor, equipment inventor and provides weekly tips on ABC WXYZ Channel 7 in his Teeing it Up with Bob Krause segment. In addition to his golf pursuits, Bob represents Trion Solutions, Detroit Manufacturing Systems and PARC Home Care. His passion for life, family and pursuing dreams serves as an inspiration to all who know him.
Connect with Bob Krause:
Connect with Nathan Mersereau:
LinkedIn: Nathan Mersereau
Address: 36800 Woodward Avenue, Suite 200
Show notes by Podcastologist: Justine Talla
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.