In this episode, Nathan, Haith and Henry discuss:
- Turning into the needs of your customers
- The importance of tenacity and determination
- Know your “why?”
- Building a business with purpose
- Keep a pulse on what it is your market or clientbase needs. Don’t let yourself be stuck on what service you want to provide, but learn to implement services that clients want you to provide.
- Dedicate yourself to getting it done – whatever needs to get done. Bring everything into the fight and refuse to quit. Tenacity and determination is the key.
- Things almost never go the way we want it to and that’s why it’s important to know why you’re doing what you’re doing. Your purpose will be a reference point for times when you feel the lack of motivation to move forward.
- Go beyond material success. Chase success with purpose and passion in mind. The meaning of your legacy lies in the lives of the people that you’ve impacted positively.
About Haith and Henry Johnson: They are a husband and wife team who own LeHost Hair and Wigs. They have been in the beauty industry for over 30 years and believe that passion, purpose and service should guide how you spend your time every day.
Connect with Haith and Henry Johnson:
Connect with Nathan Mersereau:
LinkedIn: Nathan Mersereau
Address: 36800 Woodward Avenue, Suite 200