In this episode, Nathan and Jennifer Crute Steiner discuss:
- Alsana, an eating disorder recovery provider in California, Alabama, and Missouri.
- Jennifer’s career path and personal motivation to destigmatize mental health.
- How Jennifer uses Enneagram in her organization.
- Leading people through change, conflict and self-discovery.
- Many people struggle with mental health issues but options for care and support are available.
- Enneagram is a tool to help you understand what you are innately good at and how you see the world.
- Awareness of personality types can improve empathy and communication.
- Shadow personality types show up during stress.
- Empathy and understanding is critical during change management and conflict.
“Once we really understand how differently folks see the world, it shifts the way we show up for them.” — Jennifer Crute Steiner
Connect with Jennifer Crute Steiner:
Alsana: From the Latin roots meaning “all” or “total health”
Company Website: www.alsana.com
Company Facebook: www.facebook.com/alsanallc/
Company Twitter: @alsanallc
Company LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/alsana/
Connect with Nathan Mersereau:
LinkedIn: Nathan Mersereau
Address: 36800 Woodward Avenue, Suite 200 Bloomfield Hills, MI 48304