In this episode, Nathan and Kathy Laurinaitis discuss:
- Balancing being mother of Nikki and Brie on the Total Bellas TV show and Managing Partner of JBN & Associates.
- Kathy’s career path and milestones.
- What it’s like for Kathy to have her life showcased on a reality TV show.
- Advice Kathy would give to a 20-year-old self.
- We learn through the challenges that are thrown at us.
- Let go and don’t worry about being judged.
- Allow yourself to feel pain and reflect. Understand that bad days are part of the process and there is always light at the end of the tunnel.
- Take care of yourself – health is first – and enjoy the ride.
“Surround yourself with the right people.” — Kathy Laurinaitis
Connect with Kathy Laurinaitis:
Kathy Colace Laurinaitis, Managing Partner & Founder
JBN & Associates, LLC
11111 North Scottsdale Rd., Scottsdale, AZ 85254
Twitter – @KathyColace
Personal LinkedIn - www.linkedin.com/in/kathycolace/
Company Website - www.jbnassociates.com
Company Facebook – www.facebook.com/TeamJBN/
Company LinkedIn - www.linkedin.com/company/jbn-&-associates-llc/
Email – email@example.com
Connect with Nathan Mersereau:
LinkedIn: Nathan Mersereau
Address: 36800 Woodward Avenue, Suite 200
Bloomfield Hills, MI 48304