In this episode, Nathan and De Lacy Davis discuss:
- The importance of teaching young people financial literacy.
- How becoming a police officer inspired De Lacy to give back to his community.
- The importance of mentorship and building the next generation.
- The signs of a great leader.
- There is a hunger and need for children in poverty to access financial literacy tools and resources.
- The goal of servant leadership is to serve.
- Judge yourself by the leaders you helped create.
- Ask yourself, “What is my purpose? Am I fulfilling my purpose? What is my most recent evidence?”
“It gets me excited to see the impact of the lives I’ve touched.” — De Lacy Davis
Connect with De Lacy Davis:
Connect with Nathan Mersereau:
LinkedIn: Nathan Mersereau
Address: 36800 Woodward Avenue, Suite 200
Bloomfield Hills, MI 48304