In this episode, Nathan and Devlin discuss:
- Go99’s vision of being the Uber of the trucking industry.
- Devlin’s path from South Africa to Vancouver.
- Common themes Devlin has observed in business.
- How investing in your people pays dividends.
- What Devlin is looking forward to.
- Have the right people on your bus. Make sure the right people are doing the job that best suits their skillset and behaviors.
- Everyone has a skill, but behavior and habits that will impact success the most.
- There’s no such as thing as the right time, the right politics, the right economic state, just do it.
- Look for problems to solve.
- Find the balance between being all in and working hard, but living a fulfilled life.
“If you’re young and hungry and you want to go out and make something, don’t wait for the perfect time, just go do it.” — Devlin Fenton
Connect with Devlin Fenton:
CEO – Go99
38 Fell Ave
North Vancouver BC V7S2V1
Connect with Nathan Mersereau:
LinkedIn: Nathan Mersereau
Address: 36800 Woodward Avenue, Suite 200
Bloomfield Hills, MI 48304