Discover 12 ways to optimize your retirement accounts by minimizing taxes and maximizing it’s value during your lifetime and beyond.
Hosted by: Planning Alternatives
Location: Planning Alternatives
36800 Woodward Ave, Suite 200
Bloomfield Hills, MI 48304
Dates: Wednesday, November 2: 6:00 PM – 7:30 PM – OR –
Thursday, November 3: 10:00 AM – 11:30 AM
EXPERT PANELISTS INCLUDE:
|Kari Gocha, JD|
Falvay Gocha, P.C.
|Nicole Gopoian Wirick, JD, CFP®|
|Jim Niedzinski, AIF®|
|Mike Puckett, CPA, CFE|
Puckett, Clement and Schellenberg, P.C.
OUR PANEL WILL DISCUSS:
- How to reduce taxes during the spending phase of your life, by knowing which account to withdraw from first — your IRAs, Roth IRAs or taxable accounts
- How to manage your portfolio withdrawals in volatile markets
- Who to name as the beneficiary of your IRA — a critical decision
- Strategies to maximize your Roth IRA opportunity
- How to give IRA funds to a charity to satisfy RMD (required minimum distribution) requirements but not impact your taxable income
- Plus much more, including a Q&A session
REGISTRATION IS CLOSED.