We’re pleased to announce a webinar series on the topic of aging, presented in partnership with The Alzheimer’s Association – Greater Michigan Chapter and Planning Alternatives.
Capabilities of loved ones can change over time, creating stress in relationships and a strain on financial resources. Our webinar series provides insight on issues to consider and introduces resources available during the aging process-whether physical, emotional or financial. Insight on the aging process will be provided by the Alzheimer’s Association, while Planning Alternatives will share perspective on financial issues to consider.
Aired July 20, 2016
Healthy Living for Your Brain and Body: Tips from the Latest Research
This webinar offers research-based recommendations for taking care of your brain and body to help in the aging process. Insight is provided to help you ensure your financial plan is healthy as well.
Aired August 24, 2016
Know the Warning Signs: Early Detection Matters
- Receiving the maximum benefit from available treatments
- Knowledge of available care and support for you and your family
- Knowing how to identify financial warning signs and create a personal action plan
- And more!
- 24/7 Alzheimer Associate Helpline
- Educational programs
- Financial planning strategies and guidance
- Online tools
- And more!