FINANCIAL EMPOWERMENT WORKSHOP
Are you prepared to navigate your financial journey?
A successful journey requires planning, commitment, and preparation for the unexpected.
This workshop will provide you with the tools you need to gain insight into your financial position and future security.
By attending this Financial Empowerment Workshop, you will experience:
- Storytelling from women who have faced life challenges
- Topic specific financial education
- A variety of breakout sessions, including:
- Understanding your financial position
- Preparing for the unexpected
- Reinventing your career path
- And more
- Plus, a Financial Organization Kit to get you started on your journey!
JOIN US & INVITE A FRIEND!
DATE: November 18
TIME: 10 – 11:30 a.m. OR 6 – 7:30 p.m.
LOCATION: Planning Alternatives Office
36800 Woodward Avenue, Suite 200, Bloomfield Hills, MI 48304
View map here >
RSVP by filling out the form below or call 248-645-1520
THIS EVENT DATE HAS PAST — WATCH FOR FUTURE WORKSHOPS HERE >