Are you a detail-oriented self-starter who oozes interpersonal abilities? Can you manage tasks and projects with the skill and cool demeanor of a professional juggler? Are you hunting for an administrative role where you’ll be appreciated and regarded as absolutely pivotal?
Whether it’s preparing for meetings, following up on paperwork, working on company projects, or interacting with staff and clients, an administrative assistant at Planning Alternatives plays one of the most important roles on our team. We are a client-centric organization and great first impressions and exceptional customer service often begin with the administrative staff. We’ll need you to be resourceful, sharp with details, good with numbers and have the ability to play well with others. At this fiduciary firm, wearing several important hats is not just a talent; it’s a job requirement. We offer a fun, fast-paced environment as well as career growth opportunities.
- Provide support to the operations team
- Scan and file client documentation
- Prepare reports for client meetings
- Prepare and process account applications and account transfer paperwork
- Prepare and process account maintenance paperwork
- Enter and maintain data in CRM and performance software systems
- Communicate with the operations team regarding the status of paperwork and project requests
- Other duties as needed
- Associate’s degree preferred, but not required
- One year of administrative service experience
- Customer service experience preferred
- Excellent verbal, written, analytical, organizational and computer skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Enjoy being part of a team
- Dependable and able to maintain confidentiality at all times
- Planning Alternatives is an equal opportunity employer offering a competitive salary and benefits package
- Medical insurance
- Prescription drug coverage
- Elective dental insurance
- Elective vision insurance
- Elective life insurance
- Elective disability insurance
- 401(k) match
- Company profit sharing
- Professional office environment, daytime hours, working inside, sitting, occasional standing, will be assigned to a workstation, no heavy lifting more than 10 pounds.
- Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.