In this episode, Nathan and Tanya Hall discuss:
- How Greenleaf Book Group helps authors get published.
- What motivated Tanya to publish Ideas, Influence and Income.
- What components are necessary for a successful book launch.
- Tanya’s career path, lessons learned and principles applied.
- Authors should pick the right partners to ensure their project is successful.
- If you want to advance your ideas, look to solve a problem in a new way or bring a fresh perspective to light.
- Engage your team around core values.
“Look for ways to create constant growth.” — Tanya Hall
Connect with Tanya Hall:
Book: IDEAS, INFLUENCE, AND INCOME
Connect with Nathan Mersereau:
LinkedIn: Nathan Mersereau
Address: 36800 Woodward Avenue, Suite 200
Bloomfield Hills, MI 48304