In this episode, Nathan and Mark Tibergien discuss:
- BNY Mellon and Pershing Advisor Solutions.
- The importance of organizational adaptation to change.
- Mark’s career path and milestones.
- The importance of people management.
- Making an impact through financial literacy.
- Find ways to differentiate. Focus on who you serve instead of what you sell.
- The greatest experience you’ve had anywhere is the same experience you want everywhere.
- If you are going to be building an organization with superior talent, you first must be conscious of the nature of the work. Be clear what excellence looks like in each position.
- You cannot motivate people, you can only demotivate them.
- Commit to things that you believe will make a lasting impact.
“Your best employee is more important than your most important client.” — Mark Tibergien
Connect with Mark Tibergien:
Book: The Enduring Advisory Firm – Mark C. Tibergien and Kimberly G. Dellarocca
Connect with Nathan Mersereau:
LinkedIn: Nathan Mersereau
Address: 36800 Woodward Avenue, Suite 200, Bloomfield Hills, MI 48304